Family Law Resources
- Divorce Care is a special support group where you can find help as you recover from the hurt of separation or divorce. There is a DivorceCare group meeting in your area!.
- The Divorce Page is a support page for those in divorce or in the loss of a relationship. This page contains many links to some excellent resources.
- Calvary Community Church 12612 N. Black Canyon Highway Phoenix, Arizona 85029 Phone: 602-973-4768 Contact: Rev. Dan Holgate
- Christ’s Church of the Valley 15600 North Black Canyon Highway Phoenix, Arizona 85029 Phone: 602-931-7924 Contact: Ms. Peggy English
- First Christian Church 6750 North 7th Avenue Phoenix, Arizona 85013 Phone: 602-246-9206 Contact: Mr. Gary Lankford
- Grace Community Church 1200 East Southern Avenue Tempe, Arizona 85282 Phone: 602-894-2201 Contact: Mr. Jeff Meyer
- New Hope Community Church 175 West Knox Road Tempe, Arizona 85284 Phone: 602-820-9200 Contact: Mr. Tom Wilson
- Palmcroft Baptist Church 15825 N. 35th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona 85023 Phone: 602-863-0945 Contact: Mr. Larry Smith
- Red Mountain Community Church 6101 East Virginia Drive Mesa, Arizona 85213 Phone: 602-807-5868 Contact: Mr. Paul Forsythe
- Word of Grace 315 North Hobson Street Mesa, Arizona 85204 Phone: 602-834-1822 Contact: Ms. Babs Maier
- Christ the King Lutheran Church 3190 East Northern Avenue Phoenix, Arizona 85028 Phone: 602-992-7660 Contact: Mr. Scott Hasarud
- Faith Bible Church 17334 North 63th Street Glendale, Arizona 85308 Phone: 602-979-5555 Contact: Mr. Doug Swank
- Child Support Network – Assistance with collecting your unpaid child support
- Single Moms and Dads Sportswear! Single Moms and Dads, proudly identify yourself and create the opportunity to meet new friends. This site also has many links to more Single Parent Websites.
- Single Parents Association (A nonprofit organization) Remember… You’re Not Alone, We’re Here to Help!
Other Helpful Websites
- Maricopa County Online
- Maricopa County Superior Court Public Access
- ALIS ONLINE Arizona Legislative Information System
- State Bar of Arizona
For legal advice about your case, contact an attorney. Unfortunately, if you represent yourself, by law, the Judge MUST assume you are as familiar with family law and procedure as an attorney. You do not have a second chance, so make sure you present you best case the first time. Call Gregory A. Riebesehl at Riebesehl Family Law Offices and let him represent you through the court process to a successful outcome at (602) 621-0779.
Call Gregory A. Riebesehl today for your free no risk completely confidential initial consultation
and a speedy solution to all your legal problems at (602) 621-0779
We Are Conveniently Located At:
Riebesehl Family Law Offices
4050 East Greenway Road, Suite 3
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Phone: (602) 621-0779
Copyright © 2001-2018 Riebesehl Family Law Offices
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual, case, or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.Let's Be Social!