Divorce is never easy, even when it is your choice. Loss and subsequent grieving is a powerful, trans-formative time. It is a time to take care of you, to let go of the past and to create a future.
Here at Divorced Women Online we’ve create a survival guide for the woman thinking about divorce, going through a divorce or moving on after a divorce.
Divorce is a period of trial. It can make or break you. Your inherent qualities determine whether you use this period to become stronger or become embittered for life. People who have made good use of this difficult situation have emerged stronger and better for it. Be one among them.
Divorced Women Online a Guide to Divorce Survival Strategies for coping during and after divorce…
- Divorce Recovery: Acceptance of What is and What Was
- Divorce Recovery: Beware Expectations
- How to Handle Your Emotions During Divorce
- Turning an Unwanted Divorce Into an Opportunity
- Understanding the Pain and Rejection of Infidelity
- Fostering Happiness in a Time of Adversity
Dealing with pesky legal issues…
- The Financial Impact of Divorce: There is More to it Than Splitting Marital Assets
- How to Navigate the Legal Divorce Process
- Alimony: Should he Pay if he Leaves After 30 or 40 Years of Marriage?
- Is Your Divorce Attorney Meeting Your Expectations?
- Divorce and Pension Benefits: What are a Woman’s Rights During Divorce?
- Nine Deadly Divorce Mistakes
Keeping it out of divorce court…
Child support and custody…
Dividing marital assets…
- Issues Surrounding the Division of Marital Property
- Assets and Liabilities Check List
- Dividing Retirement and Investment Plans
- Pension Benefits: What are Your Rights During Divorce?
- Who Gets the Debt? Dividing Debt in Divorce
Jumping back into the dating game…
- Ten Tips for the Love Go-Round
- Top Ten Places to Meet Men
- Dating After Divorce: Are You Waiting for the Perfect Man?
- Condoms: Healthy Sexual Behavior in Women Over 40
- Five Sure-Fire Signs You Should Kick Him to the Curb
- How to Attract a Man and Keep Him Coming Back for More
- Top 10 Places to Meet Men: Whether You are Looking for Mr. Right or Mr. Right Now
It is through self-evolution and awareness that you build the life of your dreams so, go forth and flourish!
Join the New DWO Community!
Is your life good, are you thankful, playful, do you embrace joy? If so, join the Divorced Women Online Community and give advice and support to those who are new to life after divorce.
The article above was written by Cathy Meyer of http://divorcedwomenonline.com
The Riebesehls as a family love representing their clients with warmth, dedication, and professionalism always putting them first throughout their family law matter until the end when they finally can start in on their next great adventure.